Seoul, 8 June 2022 – Startupbootcamp, the leading global network of industry-focused accelerators, kicked-off its third program cycle as part of the Global Startup Academy, to support 12 South Korean D.N.A (Data, Network and Artificial Intelligence) startups to expand their businesses in South Korea and globally. This is a renewed partnership with KISED and KOSME to support the exciting and thriving startup ecosystem locally.
Startupbootcamp South Korea is an equity-free accelerator program for startups focused on the D.N.A sector (Data, Network, Artificial Intelligence), to accelerate their entry into the global economy. The program is in partnership with the Korea Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Korea SMEs and Startups Agency (KOSME) and the Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development (KISED).
In this year’s cycle, 12 startups will participate in the 6-month program to strengthen their market positioning and accelerate their growth in South Korea and new markets. Each company will benefit from a highly tailored program focused on their specific challenges and goals. Startbootcamp will provide founders and their teams with coaching, mentorship, office space in Seoul, and access to a global network of corporate partners, mentors, and investors. Here are the 12 startups in the cohort this year:
- Bri-x: Photography and videography services platform for food delivery and ecommerce businesses
- DAIERCONNECT: Smart lamp that enables close connection and interaction in relationships
- Dotheal: Smart monitor stand that adjusts and corrects sitting posture
- Hero Co: HR SaaS solution to streamline employee performance evaluation in SMEs and startups
- Petoday: AI camera and device for pet behaviour monitoring and food dispensing for remote monitoring and feeding by pet owners
- PharmHero: Health supplements and medicine software system for pharmacies to easily retrieve updated information and prescribe to patients
- ReliefMind: Early childhood development and coaching platform that matches parents to therapists and tracks progress of children throughout treatments
- SPREATICS: Software development education and training platform for teenagers
- TheNurim: Design and create application layer on top of existing apps to help senior users navigate through map navigation, food delivery, transportation and healthcare services
- TrackFarm: AI camera and temperature sensors for pig farms to monitor the behaviour, health and risk of diseases
- Underline: Mobile food ordering and payments platform that enables office workers to place food orders ahead of time and served on arrival at restaurants
- Unicast: Internet radio app and hardware that aggregates radio channels in one platform
Amanda Chen, Program Director of Startupbootcamp South Korea, said:
The startups in this year’s cohort have demonstrated great passion, motivation, rigor and strong technical expertise to solve key challenges within the healthcare, education, agriculture and e-commerce industries. Together with the strong commitment from KISED and KOSME to build and accelerate a world class innovation ecosystem in South Korea, the startups are equipped with the resources, networks and support to grow their business in South Korea and internationally. It’s a great opportunity and environment for startup founders who want to build impactful and successful businesses!
Contact Startupbootcamp South Korea:
Contact Amanda Chen via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Rainmaking Innovation.
Rainmaking is one of the world’s leading corporate innovation and venture development firms with 12 offices around the world, including major tech hubs in London, Copenhagen, Dubai, Singapore, New York, and Sydney. They create, accelerate, and scale new businesses with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs to solve big problems.
Rainmaking has launched 29 ventures with a combined market cap of over $2bn, including one of the world’s most active global investors and accelerators, Startupbootcamp. Since 2006, they have invested in over 900 startups which have gone on to raise almost $1bn in further funding. Rainmaking has partnered with 10% of Fortune500 companies to bring new strategies and market-based solutions to life. Its partners include IKEA, VISA, Airbus, Engie, HSBC, Jaguar and many others. They are also a proud member of the UN Global Compact, driving major initiatives on a broad spectrum of social and environmental impact issues. For more information please visit www.rainmaking.io
About Startupbootcamp South Korea
Startupbootcamp South Korea is a leading innovation program, focused on growing early-stage Korean startups in the D.N.A sector. As part of the Rainmaking group, a global venture builder and creator of Startupbootcamp, the program provides startups the opportunity to structure and grow their business locally and globally.
For more information about Startupbootcamp South Korea, please visit https://www.startupbootcamp.org/accelerator/south-korea/ or contact email@example.com
Founded in 2010, Startupbootcamp is a global network of innovation programs with locations in many key strategic hubs around the world. They run over 20 accelerators every year providing growth-stage startups with direct access to an international network of the most relevant mentors, partners, and investors in their industry. For more information visit: www.startupbootcamp.org