Digital & Internet of Things Leader - Insurance, Europe at IBM
Startupbootcamp IoT & Data Barcelona Mentor
Published in The Economist • Insatiably Curious Design Thinker & Problem Solver with Business, Customer & Technology Lenses • Foodie, Photographer & Golfer
15+ years of consulting experience in helping CxOs of FTSE 100 enterprises make informed decisions more quickly, and working with them to solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
A Digital Transformation Director accountable for Delivery, Practice Development and Business Development in Global Consultancies and a Leading Digital Agency.
• Finance Services (10+ years) – Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds, RBS, Co-op Bank
• Public Sector (3 years) – Department of Health, Ministry of Justice
• Retail (2 years) – IKEA, Post Office Limited
• Translated High Level Business Objectives into “Actionable” Roadmaps to achieve Measurable Results
• Scoped, Shaped & Delivered Business Change & Transformation Programmes
– To Increase Channel Revenue & Share of Wallet
– To Reduce Cost to Serve
• Provided Quality Assurance & Independent Advice on Programme Readiness
• Benchmarked Digital Capability