Partner at PulseFinance
Startupbootcamp Amsterdam Mentor
Peter F. Krijnsen is partner & co-founder of PulseFinance, a Dutch firm supporting companies to develop new business ventures and to acquire the necessary funding. Peter is also lecturer ‘Investor Ready’ at the VentureLab incubator, Technical University of Twente, and he lectures ad hoc at other universities. He acts as a mentor for several tech startups. Prior, Peter has started up new business ventures and business activities for international corporations.
He worked as:
- Business development director with Capgemini focusing on the development of new markets
- Deputy VP Telecom with Unisys developing the North European telecom market
- CEO with Microlog Europe turning around the loss making company into profit
- CCO with the automotive division of Eaton Corporation Cleveland focusing on international expansion
- Marketing director with Philips Electronics launching the digital compact cassette.
He started his career as an engineer with Shell International Petroleum Company.
Peter holds a MSc degree from the Technical University of Twente and a MBA from Nyenrode/ Northwestern University.