Head of Orange Application for Business at Orange Business Services
Startupbootcamp Smart City Dubai Mentor
With more than 18 years’ experience, Mohammed has accumulated a solid international business and technical experience in the ICT world, working in different countries such as France, Switzerland and United Arab Emirates. A highly educated and multicultural individual; he holds an MBA from Webster American University in Geneva, an MSc. from the French National School of Telecommunications (ENST de Bretagne) and a joint Engineering Degree from the ENSEEIHT (in France) and the ENSIAS (in Morocco).
Mohammed is currently the regional Head of Orange Applications for Business (OAB) in the Indirect channels, MEA and Russia region (IMEAR).
Prior to heading OAB entity in the EMI region, Mohammed was leading the Business Development, Partnerships and Portfolio activities within the MEA Region at OBS (with a main focus on Smart Cities and the vertical business in general). He had the chance to take several other roles & responsibilities within OBS touching different business areas:
- Regional and countries’ strategies development to ensure growth & profitability (Middle East mainly)
- International business development within a Business unit, bid management, proposal development and customer engagement in all the regions.
- Product portfolio management and development, business plans and P&L management in a BU.
- Solid product business case development and budget construction and tracking.
- Project and Program Management of transversal and transformation projects at CXO level.
Before joining Orange Group, Mohammed started his career with Nortel Networks (currently Avaya) in the world of public switches and after that he worked for SITA (Société Internationale des Télécommunications Aeronautiques), which is an ICT provider for the Air Transport Industry (ATI).