Startupbootcamp Energy Australia Mentor
Luz is an IT professional with extensive experience across many industry segments, holding a strong belief of the need to continuously foster innovation in technologies, methods, processes, and tools in order to maximize IT effectiveness in delivering value to the business while reducing risks and costs.
He has more than 30 years of IT experience and a successful career as a client-facing IT Architect and Consultant with a global IT and Services Corporation. He has gained proficiency in many roles and functional areas across a variety of industry segments and organization sizes.
Key strengths and capabilities:
– Extensive knowledge of current and emerging technologies and their impact on business, organizations, and customers.
– Comprehensive multi-discipline IT Architecture experience focused on practical solutions
– Empirical knowledge of end-to-end software development lifecycle methods and practices
– Open-minded and passionate about continuous improvement of processes and methods leading to better quality, reduced waste (of cost and effort) and quicker response to business needs
– Strong capabilities for problem identification and optimal solution determination across business and IT
– Effective and enthusiastic communicator and team player, believing in knowledge sharing and trust building as key effective drivers of team performance.
– Capable of effectively explaining technology aspects, having conducted many technical training courses and presented at various technology conferences.
– Broad cross-discipline IT Architecture skills including Solution Architecture, Information Architecture, Applications Architecture, Integration Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Agile Architecture and Agile Portfolio Management
– Scaling Agile methods in large integrated enterprises and in multiple vendor/service provider environments.