Tea With a VC: Rooks Nest Ventures
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! December’s Tea with a VC welcomes – Rooks Nest Ventures a growing £28 million early stage media, entertainment and technology fund which has already invested in; Doodle Productions, Disruptor Beam , PunchDrunk, and The Rights Xchange.
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with Michael Sackler from Rooks Nest Ventures.
Who Is The VC?
Michael Sackler – Is a founder, investor and, indie film producer of ‘ The Witch and Obvious Child’ and other hit films. Michael also founded Rooks Nest Entertainment internationally facing and talent driven production company.
Who Is It For?
- Early stage: Media companies, Kids entertainment, Animation, Studio live entertainment, Live music, Theatre, Experiential travel, Mobile gaming, Music audio & Podcasts
- Enabling tech, video tech, VR & AR tools and video platforms
- B2B & B2C
- No particular preference of revenue model
- Pre product & early stage companies
- Investment round size £250,000 – £500,000
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
6th December 2017
*Meetings can be either in person or via Skype*
Date: 12th December 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact Amalee@startupbootcamp.org