Tea With a VC: Passion Capital
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! October’s Tea with a VC welcomes – Passion Capital founded in 2011 that has funded 65 early stage tech startups, and supported over 100 founders who have grown their teams to 1,000 members.
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with Sandra Lee from Passion Capital.
Who Is The VC?
Sandra Lee – is an associate at passion capital
Who Is It For?
- Invest in every industry
- Less interested in hardware & gaming (have invested in both)
- UK and mainland Europe based
- All B2B, B2C, SaaS, Marketplace etc
- Very early seed investors
- Pre Product, pre-revenue, post-revenue
- No minimum check size
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
24th October 2017
*Meetings can be either in person or via Skype*
Date: 31st October 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com