Tea With a VC: Eight Roads
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! May’s Tea with a VC welcomes – Eight Roads – a venture capital firm investing in emerging growth technology companies globally.
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is a great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with Alston Zecha from Eight Roads.
Who Is The VC?
Alston Zecha, is a Director at Eight Roads where he assesses investment opportunities for the firm as well as working with the existing portfolio companies and focuses on fintech.
Who Is It For?
- B2C, B2B & B2B2C
- Any industry, however, the attending VC focuses on Fintech while the firm has invested in mobile commerce and digital health companies in the past. FinTech, mobile commerce, digital health
- Early-stage companies with revenue
- Looking to raise £5-15 million round
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
18th July 2017
Meetings can be either in person or via Skype.
Date: 25th July 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com