Tea With a VC: Draper Esprit
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! May’s Tea with a VC welcomes Draper Esprit – One of the largest and most active venture capital firms in Europe .
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with Vinoth jayakumar from Draper Esprit.
Who Is The VC?
Vinoth Jayakumar joined Draper Esprit in 2016 as a Principal. Prior to this he worked at a boutique management and consulting firm for 6 years. He also previously ran a micro-angel fund, investing in crowdfunded startups.
Who Is It For?
- Looking to connect 10 ambitious early-stage founders
- Wanting to raise minimum £2 – £10 million
- Must be based in Europe
- Ad-Tech, Ecommerce. Financial Technology, Digital Media, Business Software, Business Services, Digital health, Hardware (semiconductors etc), Consumer Technology
- Early-Stage with minimum of £50k revenue
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
13th June 2017
Meetings can be either in person or via Skype.
Date: 20th June 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com