Tea With a VC: BGF Ventures
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! May’s Tea with a VC welcomes – BGF Ventures a VC that grows Britain’s smaller and medium sized businesses. Backed by five of the UK’s main banking groups – Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, RBS and Standard Chartered.
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with George Mills from BGF Ventures.
Who Is The VC?
George Mills is an early stage tech investor for BGF Ventures.
Who Is It For?
- Software & software enabled companies across all industries
- B2B, B2C, Saas & Marketplace (invested in all businesses models)
- Series A
- Live product & revenue, £500K annual revenue rate
- Looking to raise £2-4 Million (minimum £2 million)
- Must be UK based
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
19th September 2017
*Meetings can be either in person or via Skype*
Date: 19th September 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com
- This event has passed.