Tea With a VC: Amadeus Capital
What would you say if you had the chance to meet with a leading VC over a nice cup of tea? Well, check out this month’s VC! May’s Tea with a VC welcomes Amadeus Capital – a Venture capital firm with over 20 years experience of investing and supporting 120 startups.
Why should you apply?
- Instant feedback on your startup
- Advice on pitching skills
- Gaining great connections for possible future investments
What previous attendees have said:
“Tea With A VC is great initiative that puts startups on the radar.”
Taymour Sabry, Botler
This month, 10 selected entrepreneurs will get the opportunity to have a 20 minute 1:1 meeting with Alex Van Someren from Amadeus Capital. .
Who Is The VC?
Alex Van Someren a Managing Partner of early-stage funds at Amadeus Capital, with current investments focusing on big data, cloud computing, cyber security, digital health and the internet of things and medical technology.
Who Is It For?
- High innovative deep tech businesses
- AI & Machine learning, Digital Health, Cyber security, Cloud Computing, Big data analytics, Medical tech and the internet of things
- B2B, B2B2C & SaaS
- Seed & Series A
- Ideally have a prototype
- Looking to raise £250,000 – £750,000 seed stage or £1.5m Series A
How To Apply?
Places are limited and the competition is fierce! Click register and fill out the short form.
When Is The Deadline?
22nd May 2017
Meetings can be either in person or via Skype.
Date: 30th May 2017
Time: 9.00 -13.00
Location: London (address sent with confirmation email)
If you have any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com
- This event has passed.