Startupbootcamp Smart City Dubai Nigeria Virtual Office Hours
What are Virtual Office Hours?
Virtual Office Hours provides startups with an opportunity to have 1-1 meeting with the Startupbootcamp team. Together, startups look at their idea, product, and team, and get feedback and answers to their most burning entrepreneurial questions. They also have a chance to find out more about our Startupbootcamp Smart City program.
Who should apply for Virtual Office Hours?
Startupbootcamp Virtual Office Hours sessions are open for all startups. If you are looking for targeted advice from leading Smart City experts, this is the place for you!
We are looking especially for startups in these verticals:
- IoT and Connectivity
- Urban automation and Smart Transportation
- Open City Data
- Sustainable Cities and Living
- Smart Government
- Smart Retail
- Artificial Intelligence
How our process works for you to be selected for our 2018 program?
- You need to apply to Nigeria Virtual Office Hours through the link: http://bit.ly/NG_OH
- Then our Startupbootcamp team evaluates the applications thoroughly and select 10 teams to have a chance to attend our Virtual Office Hours to meet our Lead Scout and have a 1-1 call to provide you with feedback as well as more information about our program.
- After all 1-1 meetings, our teams encourage the startups that have a potential to be fit for our program to fill out our general program application form through this link: bit.ly/applysbcduba
- This event has passed.