Startupbootcamp Scale Mentor Events
Do you work in the financial, tech or VC industry in Latin America? Are you interested in finding out more about the growth process behind the best 6 FinTech scale-ups in Latin America? Our cohort was selected among 100 applicants to be part of the only scaling program of its kind, and was the result of an exhaustive calling and scouting process throughout the region.
If you’re curious to know what these entrepreneurs have already achieved, and what they are working on next, come meet them at one of our monthly Mentor Networking: a space for getting to know our cohort of high potential startups as well as to network with like-minded collaborators in the FinTech community.
Startupbootcamp Scale FinTech Mexico City is an innovation program for high growth FinTech companies to help them expand globally, increase their revenues, and access leading funding opportunities.
By focusing on seed-funded companies with validated business models, the program is designed to help founders tackle the many challenges related to scaling their technology business.
Six selected startups from every batch will travel to Mexico City every 4 weeks for individualized masterclasses and workshops with world-renown experts corporate partners, and mentors such as yourself. Startupbootcamp is a mentor-driven program and our monthly Mentor Networking are designed to allow for plenty of interaction with key members of the FinTech community.
Come and join us! Break bread and network with the best 6 FinTech scale-ups and other key players of the financial industry and tech scene in Mexico City.
Are you interested in finding out more about the startups of our second batch? You can read about their road to being selected for the program here.
- Mango Life (Mexico): 100% online platform for getting a quote, procuring and streamlining life insurance.
- Mosabi (USA): A mobile solution for education and financial inclusion, to foster the development of economically stable families in emerging and low-income populations.
- Prestanómico (Mexico): An online platform for affordable and accessible personal loans.
- Sonect (Switzerland): A location-based matchmaking platform connecting those who want to withdraw cash, with those who want to deposit it, in real time.
- Ualet (Colombia): Robo-advisor that allows anyone to invest in the stock market without being an expert.
- Vexi (Mexico): 100% digital credit card. Safer, more dynamic, convenient, faster, and at a lower cost than traditional ones.
How does it work? Pick the date that best fits your agenda, and watch for the confirmation of venue that will be sent a couple of weeks prior to the event, which will generally take place around Roma Norte and Condesa area. Remember to bring some business cards, you might need them.
- This event has passed.