Startupbootcamp FinTech Dubai Office Hours in Malta
Office Hours are a chance to meet one-on-one with top executives and partners of Startupbootcamp. Proves every startup to have an insightful experience.
Startupbootcamp FinTech Dubai
We are a global network of innovation program with locations in many key strategic hubs around the world and the largest FinTech accelerator globally. Looking for startups to support the city in its bid to become a world leader in financial services innovation and technology.
Partners and mentors of the program provide startups with an unparalleled level of highly curated access to resources, insights, technology, and expertise. The program provides all the tools to take a startup from its initial launch to developing a highly scalable business with solid revenue growth.
The program provides:
- Mentors // 100+ globally (serial entrepreneurs, senior corporate professionals)
- Partners & Clients // Backing from Visa, HSBC, DIFC and Dubai Government.
- Investors // 1000+ globally (angels and VCs)
- Acceleration // €500,000 worth of hands-on growth services from specialists
- Space // 3+ months workspace in DIFC, Dubai
- Stipend // €15,000 for relocation and expenses
- Network // 400+ global alumni startups
If your startup is passionate about making an impact in the FinTech space we’d love to meet you at one of our upcoming events.