Startupbootcamp E-commerce Pitch 4 Coffee
Startupbootcamp E-commerce Pitch 4 Coffee – Amsterdam 22nd May @2pm
We’re looking for the best 10 E-commerce startups in the world. During our applications phase we are travelling to 22 countries to meet entrepreneurs with solutions that will revolutionize the online marketplace. But we will definitely not forget our hometown Amsterdam! Next to the 2 FastTracks we organize at the 18th of May and 5th of August, we organize 3 Pitch 4 Coffees. Giving more entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet us and pitch their idea.
What is a Pitch 4 Coffee?
During a Pitch 4 Coffee event two of our Startupbootcamp startup experts will be waiting for you in the cozy Hannekes Boom and you will get the chance to pitch your startup to each of them and get constructive feedback over a cup of coffee.
If your startup falls into one of the verticals below come and join us on the 22nd of May @2pm at Hannekes Boom for our Pitch 4 Coffee event.
– Ad & Marketing Tech (Marketing automation, Dynamic pricing)
– Mobile 1st (Mobile advertising, Location based targeting, Targeting wearable devices.
– Payment solutions (NFC, Wallets, Mobile payments)
– Omni channel (Connecting online – offline, Retail – etail, Multi channel)
– Marketing (Affiliate, Next generation AMT, Media, Content marketing, UX)
– E-commerce platforms (B2C, B2B, B2B2C)
– Logistics (Packaging, Fulfillment, Delivery)
– Data & CRM (Analytics, Research, Reporting, Aggregation, Personalized experiences, Cookies)
– Commerce Solutions (Software solution, M-Shops, Comparison, Platforms)
– Social shopping (Digital relationships, Automated personalization, Social Ads)
– Security (Cyber crime, Spam, Attacks)
– Authentication (Biometric, Card, Wearables, Devices)
– Contactless Interactions (iBeacon, NFC)
Where do I sign up?
If you’d like to attend the Pitch 4 Coffee, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
1. Name of the startup you’ll pitch
2. Briefly describe your startup in 1-2 sentences.
3. How many founders does your company have?
4. If possible show us your product (URL, video, presentation, etc)
5. If you have raised external funding, how much has your company taken into date?
What do I need to bring?
No slides needed. Just bring your best energy with you and some cash for the coffees! If you’d like to bring a device to show a demo that is also possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Startupbootcamp team.