FinTech NYC – Buenos Aires Office Hours
On the 16th of December, Startupbootcamp NYC FinTech would like to welcome you in Buenos Aires for Startupbootcamp FinTech Office Hours. Selected teams will be invited to pitch, get feedback and learn more about the Startupbootcamp FinTech program.
Are you THE FinTech startup to watch? Do you want to take your venture to the next level?
On the 16th of December, Startupbootcamp FinTech welcomes you in Buenos Aires for Startupbootcamp Office Hours.
Teams can drop by, have an informal chat with Jesse Podell, Serial Entrepreneur and Managing Director of SBC FinTech NYC, about their idea, product and team and learn more about the Startupbootcamp FinTech program. Applicants need to apply to be registered.
– Receive valuable feedback from Jesse
– Be connected to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s global community and learn more about worldwide opportunities
– Be added to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s watch list that gives you higher chances to be selected for one of the accelerator programs
Who Should Apply?
The event is open for everyone to apply – just answer these questions about your startup. Any startup thinking of joining the Startupbootcamp program is encouraged to apply to pitch. We are looking especially for startups in:
– Crypto-currencies and blockchain
– Financial Inclusion
– Asset Management
– Capital Markets
– Peer to Peer
– Security & Authentification
– and everything else FinTech
Any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you will be meeting
Managing Director Startupbootcamp FinTech NYC;