Startupbootcamp @ Pirate Summit 2016 (Cologne, Germany)
Come find Startupbootcamp InsurTech, FoodTech, and IoT & Datatech at Pirate Summit 2016!
Every year 650+ rockstar startup founders, 250+ leading investors and a bunch of media- and corporate executives gather in a scrapyard-turned-outdoor-art-gallery in one of Europe’s most underrated cities – Cologne, Germany. Andy Shannon, Head of Startupbootcamp Global, will be on the jury for the infamous “Walk The Plank”-pitch competition, where 70+ early stage startup battle for Pirate glory, as well as talking on VC
From Tehran to Stockholm, from Chisinau to Baku, the most promising contestants were picked from among 250+ startups that presented to varying juries consisting of renowned investors and startup mentors.
This year, 3 Startupbootcamp accelerators will be holding office hours at Pirate Summit on September 6th. If you can’t catch up with us there, we’ll be participating on panels and pitch jury committees throughout the event. Feel free to come talk with us, or drop us an email before the event to set up a time to meet up for a few minutes. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Want to join the fun? Register for tickets here:
Startupbootcamp Alumni get a special discount, so make sure to check the Alumni channels for news about that!
Who Will Be There?
- “Europe’s craziest tech conference”
- 6th & 7th September 2016 at Odonien in Cologne, Germany – an outdoor scrapyard owned by artists
- 1000+ hand-selected participants: 60% startup founders, 25% top VCs, 10% corporate executives
- Speaker Excerpt: Renaud Visage (Eventbrite), Fred Destin (Accel), Ekaterina Gianelli (Inventure), Olaf Koch (Metro), Leo Widrich (Buffer),…
- Participating Startups Excerpt: Quintly (GER), Buffer (US), N26 (GER), Weav (UK), DroneGrid (BE), Giroptic (FR), 2nate (IRA)
- Tickets and Infos: http://www.piratesummit.com
- This event has passed.