SBC FinTech MentorFest
On the 21st of March 2014 we invite all interested mentors to learn about the Startupbootcamp FinTech program and see how they can get involved.
An exciting program is ahead and we’re keen to meet motivated individuals that are looking for a new challenges, wanting to source innovation or just simply want to give back.
Startupbootcamp FinTech MentorFest
MentorFest is a networking and learning event focused on bringing FinTech mentors together to explore and share ideas on what makes mentoring a truly valuable experience for everybody involved in our program: investors, mentors, entreprenerus and participating startups.
Please see more info about our London based FinTech acceleration program.
We bring you 4 x 10 minutes deep dive sessions in mentorship + networking, brainstorming, games and lots of fun! See our agenda below:
What makes a great mentor at Startupbootcamp FinTech
At Startupbootcamp we are looking to provide our startups with world-class mentors who will play a decisive role in their development. We are looking for exceptional entrepreneurs, FinTech experts, speakers, investors and thought leaders to share their experience and know-how with 10 selected FinTech startups.
We are looking for someone who:
- will help startups tackle specific issues within the FinTech sector
- can take entrepreneurs from the product-market fit stage to multi-billion companies
- provides hands-on guidance, opens doors and is eager to be part of a truly disruptive acceleration program in the FinTech industry
Why should you join
Startupbootcamp is the leading accelerator program that helped 125 teams raise over €25 million since 2010. With more than 75% of all alumni running companies today, Startupbootcamp takes pride in selecting high quality startups and supporting the ecosytem of entrepreneurship around the world.
By being part of the FinTech London Accelerator you will:
- connect with a global community of successful, innovation-oriented community of VCs, mentors and startups
- have the chance to engage with very promising early stage FinTech startups during a 3 month acceleration program
- become an ambassador of the FinTech Innovation program
- be able to refer startups and help them grow
- discover ideas, solutions and products that your company could directly benefit from
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Are you interested in partnering with Startupbootcamp? Do you want to learn more about our London FinTech based Accelerator?
Hurry up and reserve your spot at MentorFest!
This is going to be awesome! See you there.