Johannesburg Hackathon – May 3
On the 3rd of May, the Startupbootcamp AfriTech program in partnership with Old Mutual welcomes you to Johannesburg, South Africa for a Hackathon event as part of its international tour to support the area’s best talents. The 10 most promising startups selected from the applications will be invited to present their innovative ideas to the Startupbootcamp team and fellow entrepreneurs. You will have the opportunity to receive mentor feedback and learn more about the Cape Town-based Startupbootcamp accelerator program.
- Receive valuable feedback from our mentors and subject experts.
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community. Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities
- Be added to our watch list, which gives you higher chances to be selected for the program.
Who should apply?
Any startups who are operating in the following industries:
- Financial Services
- Smart City Solutions
- Water treatment
- Sustainable Development
We are looking for startups that are developing the following technologies:
- Data Analytics
- Process Automation and Simulations
- Data Aggregation
- Data automation and content Aggregation
- Digital identity management
- FinTech solutions for personal financial management
- Smart Mobility
- Open transportation systems
- Smart Water Solutions
- Clean energy
- Contract and profile management tools
- GPS tracking technology
- FinTech for Financial Inclusion
- Growth Hacking and digital marketing
- An acute focus on sustainable development goals