FinTech Hong Kong Office Hours
On the 25th of January, Startupbootcamp FinTech welcomes you to Hong Kong for Startupbootcamp FinTech Office Hours. Selected teams will be invited to pitch, get feedback and learn more about the Startupbootcamp FinTech program.
Are you THE FinTech startup to watch? Do you want to take your venture to the next level?
On the 25th of January, Startupbootcamp FinTech welcomes you to Hong Kong for Startupbootcamp Office Hours.
Teams can drop by, have an informal chat with Markus Gnirck, Co-founder of Startupbootcamp, about their idea, product and team and learn more about the Startupbootcamp FinTech program. Applicants need to apply to be registered.
– Receive valuable feedback from Markus
– Be connected to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s global community and learn more about worldwide opportunities
– Be added to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s watch list that gives you higher chances to be selected for one of the accelerator programs
Who Should Apply?
The event is open for everyone to apply – just answer these questions about your startup. Any startup thinking of joining the Startupbootcamp program is encouraged to apply to pitch. We are looking especially for startups in:
– Crypto-currencies and blockchain
– Financial Inclusion
– Asset Management
– Capital Markets
– Peer to Peer
– Security & Authentification
– and everything else FinTech
Any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org