On 6 December, Startupbootcamp FinTech welcomes you to Dubai for Startupbootcamp FinTech FastTrack. Selected teams will be invited to pitch, get feedback and learn more about the Startupbootcamp FinTech Mumbai program.
- Receive valuable feedback in 5x20min 1:1 sessions from mentors, investors and subject experts
- Be connected to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s global community and learn more about worldwide opportunities
- Be added to Startupbootcamp FinTech’s watch list that gives you higher chances to be selected for one of the accelerator programs
Who Should Apply?
The event is open for everyone to apply – just answer these questions about your startup. Any startup thinking of joining the Startupbootcamp program is encouraged to apply to pitch. We are looking especially for startups in:
- Blockchain/ Low cost payments
- Advanced analytics
- Mobile security
- Robo advisory
- Identity/ KYC
- Personal Finance
- Payments & Mobility
- Financial Inclusion
- Micro Insurance
- SME Lending
- P2P Lending
- All things FinTech and InsurTech!
We’ve spent 5 years perfecting our system for accelerating startups, and FastTrack events are a bite-sized glimpse into the value a Startupbootcamp program entails. You’ll have a chance to connect with top mentors, get feedback from other startups, and meet the Startupbootcamp FinTech team.
About Startupbootcamp FastTracks
At Startupbootcamp FinTech, we’re looking for top-notch FinTech startups and if you are looking to connect with some of the most relevant mentors in FinTech apply for Startupbootcamp FastTrack now. We’ll inform you at before the event if you’ve been selected to meet at least 5 Startupbootcamp mentors for 20 minute 1-1 feedback and advice sessions.