Applications are open for the 3-month accelerator programme
Introducing The 3-Month Accelerator Programme
From the 11th of August till the 8th of November 2019 Startupbootcamp Africa will run a 3-month accelerator program where 10 high potential startups from across the continent will be given the opportunity to accelerate their companies with the help of our team of first-class entrepreneurs, investors, and partners. In 3 months, the selected teams would be achieved what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
Benefits of joining the programme?
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program.
- Living Expenses – €15K in cash per team to cover any expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts – More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals with leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
If you have any questions about the 3-month accelerator programme, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the shareholders agreement below which will be signed by all participating startups in the 3-month accelerator program.
Last updated on 06/06/2018 at 1 pm