About Demo Day & Roadshow
Our second program comes to its end. Let’s celebrate together the growth of our batch!
Every year, Startupbootcamp Scale FinTech seeks the best growth stage startups to form part of each cohort.
In October 2018, our scale-up program announced its second call for applications in Latin America. A few months later, following a rigorous selection process, and from amongst 100 companies, we chose our second generation: six startups from four different countries.
As we conclude the program, we celebrate the accomplishments of our second batch and invite both the financial industry and entrepreneurship community to join us in different stops in our roadshow.
We welcome you to join us. Come see the growth and remarkable results this batch has achieved, and connect with the FinTech community in your city.
Learn how they tackle the many challenges related to scaling their technology business and how they are becoming the next benchmark for FinTechs in Latin America.
Don’t miss it! Registration is free!
MEXICO CITY | July 18th @SALA Corona
18:20 Startup Pitches
19:20 Startup Pitches
20:00 Networking & Demos
MONTERREY | July 11th @Digital Hub
MIAMI | July 23rd @The Venture City
Startup Pitches + Keynote (TBC) + Networking
Three dates, three cities - click on the event of your interest to register:
July 18th | Mexico City
July 11th | Monterrey
July 23rd | Miami
Like every growing ecosystem, Latin America needs more success stories to be shared amongst FinTech role models to nourish the industry, and at Startupbootcamp Scale FinTech, we help build these journeys.
Our second generation is ready to showcase their innovation and growth story, and we want you to be part of it.
- Mango Life (Mexico): 100% online platform for getting a quote, procuring and streamlining life insurance.
- Mosabi (USA): Mosabi is a mobile learning platform that educates un/underbanked individuals in emerging markets. The resulting data is mined using machine learning to create an alternative credit score. We sell this to banks and other FinTechs.
- Prestanómico (Mexico): A “Lending as a Service” technology platform that enables companies to lend money to their customers.
- Sonect (Switzerland): Sonect is a location-based matchmaking platform connecting those who need cash with those who want to deposit cash. Sonect reduces today's cost of cash while paving the way to a digital future.
- Ualet (Colombia): The first fully digital investment regulated robo-advisor that allows anyone to invest easily and safely from 3USD without being an expert in a diversified portfolio of funds administered by top regional asset managers.
- Vexi (Mexico): 100% digital credit card. Safer, more dynamic, convenient, faster, and at a lower cost than traditional ones.