Alright, folks, the Christmas holidays are coming.
It’s time to go back home and tell your friends and family how this accelerator of yours feels like.
Because let’s face it: ever since you set foot on this foreign ground, your life hasn’t been quite the same.
In a nutshell, here’s what you’ve been up to lately:
1. You pitch every day, anytime
2. You shrug every time people ask you about competition…
…but in fact you:
3. You always carry a toothbrush/ toothpaste kit…
…in case you sleep over at the office or elsewhere.
4. If no pain, no gain
5. Beer and Pizza are almighty
…and you live on them
6. You measure time in “Days till Demo Day”
7. Skype is where your friends live
8. Your to-do list redefines petrifying
9. There is no such thing as weekend
10. 3 months feel like a lifetime
11. You develop a ‘keep on smiling’ mode
12. But Business Model Canvases creep into your dreams
13. The word ‘validation’ makes you twitch
14. You finally know what your IPR strategy is – NON
15. Nothings makes you happier than user feedback
16. Well, maybe investor interest
17. You take naps, accidentally
18. And reply to emails at 1a.m.
19.Your face when I send you another deadline reminder
20. You’re not just busy, you’re lost
21. Some days are not meant to be
22. Another Legal workshop at 9a.m. feels just like this
23. The other startup teams are your best buddies
24. And Twitter is your newsroom
25. All sorts of people come to check you out
26. Everyone is your Mentor
…but their advice can be particularly painful
27. Then your team gets wicked
28. You changed your beachhead plan at least 10 times
29. You miss everything labeled “made in homeland”
30. The sight of an empty office makes you feet swing
31. You guys&gals live together, like in the good ol’ days
32. You say cash
33. You though Demo Day would be phunky…
…but realize it’s unnerving
Join the movement #acceleratorLife! We’re curious to see how your life in an accelerator looks like.