Startupbootcamp E- & Mcommerce presents 10 participants in 1st E- & Mcommerce Accelerator
The ten teams about to disrupt the Ecommerce industry.
Amsterdam, September 11th 2014 – Startupbootcamp is excited to announce the participants of its 2014 E- & Mcommerce Program. On the 9th and 10th of September, 17 teams selected from over 300 applications worldwide, gathered to the Startupbootcamp HQ in Amsterdam, ready to conquer a place in the program. We believe that the 10 teams that made it through the 6 month rigorous selection process have what it takes to succeed in the fast growing E- & M Commerce industry. The startups start their acceleration on October 13th.
“Once more, the Final Selection Days were inspiring and energizing for the participating startups, mentors and our partners” says Patrick de Zeeuw, Co-founder of Startupbootcamp Global and Manager of the program. “Every program we see that the quality and the seniority of the participating startups in combination with their innovative business concepts increases. In competitive environments speed is all that matters. I am very confident that the 11 selected startups are capable to execute on the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead of them and that we can accelerate their business in the competitive E- & Mcommerce industry”.
Jonas de Groot, former Marketing Manager of Sundio Group, will be working closely with the teams during the program as an Ecommerce Industry Expert. “The 17 teams that made it to the Final Selection Days had some brilliant ideas to present. Most of them proved to own a strong business vision, market potential and ability to scale. Nevertheless, the execution of the idea is more important than the idea itself. We based our final decision on the team compositions, in terms of complementing skills and expertise and whether these teams were open to an intensive mentor-driven program.”
11 (65%) of the 17 E- & Mcommerce Program finalists came from the Netherlands which exhibits just how advanced the Ecommerce industry in the Netherlands is. This was no surprise for Patrick de Zeeuw and Jonas de Groot who were already aware of the long and remarkable track record of Dutch E- & Mcommerce businesses, creating fertile grounds for a strong local ecosystem for the the startups to grow within.
Here are the selected participants for Startupbootcamp E- & Mcommerce Program:
• Eccentrade (Netherlands) is the first online information platform designed to provide complete transparency into overseas suppliers on the cleanTech and high-tech segment. http://eccentrade.com/
• Joopp (Netherlands) is the easiest and fastest website builder. http://joopp.com/
• Magnetic.io (Netherlands) is a next-generation, entreprise-level Ecommerce platform that completely rethinks time-to-market, usability and technical complexity. http://magnetic.io/
• Printr (Netherlands) is a startup that is building tools to make it possible for anyone to get creative with 3D printers without any technical limitations. http://printr.nl/
• Quiver (Netherlands) brings you Smart Files, which allows you to embed and share your files with features such as GPS, Timebox, Download, Print and Print screen protection. http://quiverproject.com/
• RelevancyData.com (Israel) adds relevant data to your video content. This unique solution links video content providers, advertisers and users. http://relevancydata.com/
• Saddl (Netherlands) gets your suits picked up, dry-cleaned and delivered at the time and location of your choice. http://saddl.nl/
• STARTMONDAY (Germany) is a mobile and web app where job seekers send a short intro video to employers instead of just a CV. http://startmonday.co/
• Tom Kabinet (Netherlands) is the Ebay of second-hand e-books. http://tomkabinet.nl/
• Yippie (Netherlands) helps people shop smarter. We show you where a product is on sale. Seamlessly integrated, completely personalised and instant. http://yippie.nl/
Founded in 2010, Startupbootcamp is Europe’s leading startup accelerator with a mentor and alumni network from 50+ countries across the globe. The program offers startups access to world class industry expertise during an intensive three-month program. At the end of the program, startups pitch at Demo Day to more than 150 investors. Startupbootcamp was recently awarded “Best Accelerator” by The Europas 2014. Programs are currently active in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Eindhoven, Tel Aviv, Istanbul and Barcelona, with other cities and vertical programs to be announced soon.
Patrick de Zeeuw – Co-Founder, Startupbootcamp & CEO, Startupbootcamp Amsterdam
+31 (0) 681429654
Jonas de Groot
+31 (0) 6 5466 8423