What are you doing on September 16? 8 Reasons why you should come to Startupbootcamp Istanbul Demo Day
As we ramp up to Demo Day on September 16, we wish to share with your some of the many reasons why Istanbul is the place to be for innovation and entrepreneurship, and how our startups are leading this movement! In less that two weeks, come see our entrepreneurs present for the very first time and join other elite startups as a part of Startupbootcamp’s alumni.
1. The future Mark Zuckerberg could be here
With the the largest youth population in Europe, Turkey’s talent pool is deep
2. We are always hungry for the latest technology
Mobile penetration in Turkey is 89%
3. Because global investors are here too
Named Wired’s hottest startup capitals list for the third consecutive year
4. Startupbootcamp Istanbul is led by pioneers in the region
Did you know that program leader Ersin Pamuksuzer opened, the first incubation center in Turkey, Living Labs?
5. Our startups are kickass
6. Entrepreneurship is in our blood
Just ask any of the vendors in the Grand Bazaar, the largest in the world
7. Gather insights from entrepreneurial leaders in Turkey
Our first panel features founder of Turkcell, Murat Vargi, and TEB Holding Board Member Varol Civil
8. As well as global pioneers in innovation
Our second panel features Director of Growth from ride-sharing platform Lyft, Adam Fishman and former New York Times Creative Director Richard Hsu
Join us for the startup event of the season!