Discover our selection of the best startup content of this week, enjoy!
Remarkable Startup News
- Facebook bought fitness-tracker app Moves in order to create a suite of apps to dominate the mobile internet.
- Pocket Anatomy, an app that allows patients to understand more about healthcare, won the Boost startup competition
- Interview with Fred Wilson, co-founder of Union Squares Ventures
Stimulating Blog Posts
- Surprising talk of the founder&Chief Executive at Fab, a made-of-measure furniture website http://eu.fab.com/uk/
- Understand the 3 phases of a startup to get $100M+revenue
- 61 Best Social Media Tools for Small Business listed!
- Using Neuroscience to design a better blog
- 17 advanced methods for promoting your new piece of content
Under-the-Radar New Product Launches
- Surfly – Real time web sharing technology enables remote collaboration by showing others what you see in your web browser http://www.surfly.com/
- VenueSpot – the simplest way to find event venues online https://venuespot.co/
- Typify – Have a personal web page designed to unify and connect your online presence – https://www.typify.io/
- Salary Fairy – Personnalized salary prediction by crowdsourcing – http://salaryfairy.com/
- Minute – It puts everything you need on your iPad, so you can prepare, share, and run your meetings anywhere you have an internet connection – http://www.getminute.com/about.htm
You’re welcome to leave a nice comment, or even better share the blog if it was useful for you! Enjoy your weekend! By Peter van Sabben
April 25, 2014