About the Program
Miami is a center for healthcare innovation: it counts twenty hospitals, over 1,000 life science companies, three globally recognized research universities and a legacy of successful healthcare companies.
If you are building a transformative company we invite you to join us. We provide funding, implementation and contract opportunities, a mentor network of industry leaders and and top tier investors, workspace and a comprehensive suite of services so that you can focus on what you do best: building a game-changing businesses.
During the program, selected startups will accelerate their companies and position themselves for scale with the help of:
- Implementation opportunities with over 50 leading health systems including Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, UHealth, Jackson Health System, Baptist Health System, Memorial Health System, BayCare, Atrium Health (Carolinas Healthcare System) and many others.
- Implementation opportunities with dozens of regional and national insurers including Aetna, Humana, United, Cigna, WellCare, Centene, Blue Cross Blue Shield plans among many others
- Partnership opportunities with technology companies such as Microsoft, Phillips, Google and Cisco.
- Investment and assistance with fundraising via access to 200+ VCs.
- 100+ mentor network which includes a Board Member from Aetna, President of Florida Blue, Director of HCA East, CEO of Miami Children’s Hospital, Former Head GE Healthcare IT among many others
- Up to $20K cash for living expenses, up to a $250,000 convertible note and access to additional follow on funding.
- $500K in partner services from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Intel and Paypal.
- Support to set up business and navigate the Miami/US healthcare market including the regulatory environment.
- Co-working space for your entire team for 6 months in the heart of Miami.
Watch what our alumni have to say:
Key Focus Areas
Population Health Management
Payer Administration & Analytics
Virtual and Augmented Reality
Big Data & Analytics
Remote Patient Monitoring
EHR & Clinical Workflow
Personalized /Preventive Medicine
Oct 05 - 06
Why join the program?
A 6-month program, each month is comprised of 1 week onsite in Miami and 3 weeks offsite in your own office.
Test, build and scale your product and service across our national network of healthcare providers, insurers and pharma companies.
Connections to leading health systems, insurers and pharma companies for mentorship, pilot projects and customer contracts
Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
Over 1000 carefully selected mentors from the Digital Health industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
Space for your entire team for 6 months in the heart of Miami.
$20K cash for living expenses and access up to $250,000 convertible note and additional follow on funding
Perks & Discounts
More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
Alumni Growth Program
Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Digital Health conferences and events
Meet most active and top-tier healthcare investors
Investor & Customer Showcases
Multiple opportunities to showcase your progress during the program culminating with a Demo Day to 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Startupbootcamp Digital Health Miami Team
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.