About the Program
Startupbootcamp Istanbul is a leading acceleration program with no geographical or vertical limitations. It is aimed at all tech startups as a local chapter of the number 1 startup accelerator in Europe. Over 3 months, 10 selected startups will be provided with funding and incubation space along with intense mentoring focused on the Shape, Build and Sell stages of product and business development. At the end of the program, you will pitch your company to 250+ investors and partners on Demo Day.
The program is led by Çiğdem Toraman. Çiğdem has extensive background in technology, marketing, media, and commerce. She leads a team of 200+ mentors who will help you and your company turn your ideas into a profitable and growing business.
Questions? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun 28 - 29
What's the Deal?
- Extensive mentorship from 220+ entrepreneurs, investors, and partners
- Access to top networks and markets in Europe, the US, and APAC
- 3 months (indefinitely expandable) free office space at StartersHub
- €15K in cash per team
- €500K+ worth in partner services
- Exposure to 150+ Angels & VCs
- Invitation to SBC global alumni network (1800+ mentors, 2000+ investors, 300+ startups)
- Access to financing and funds - up to €250K through StartersHUb
- Government funds and grants
- Business development and strategic alliances
- Legal and financial support
- Due diligence and valuation
- Application and product development
- Creative works
- Go-to-market and growth hacking
- Hardware design and production