About the Accelerator
Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin is a dedicated accelerator for innovative startups that combine medical knowledge with smart technologies, with special focus on behavior change, diagnostics and genomics, big data and analytics. We provide mentorship, funding, logistic support and access to our huge network of industry specific mentors, corporate partners, angels and VC’s to up to 10 high potential Digital Health startups from around the world.
The program is led by Juliane Zielonka. Juliane is a Digital Health entrepreneur with over 18 years of experience in digital product development, finance and investor relations. She thrives on all the possibilities that convergence of healthcare and technology has to offer, and with the support of over 200 industry mentors and partners, drives our hunt for the world’s finest Digital Health startups.
Speed up your startup growth with our Partners
Take advantage of our exclusive program partners: arvato CRM Solutions’ experience in patient adherence programs, Big Pharma Sanofi in Germany sharing market insights and research as well offering physicians to test your demo, health fintech Deutsche Apotheker und Ärztebank (apoBank) who support you in business modeling, Philips who offers key market insights in medtech products and the world’s largest re-insurer Munich Health. With the support of these partners and our extensive mentor network, you are fully equipped by the end of the program: shape your startup, get on stage on Demo Day, pitch and win the hearts of your investor audience.
How we define Digital Health?
Digital Health is the evolutionary fusion of medical knowledge with smart technologies to preserve or expand human health. It includes the delivery of health services via digital means or the enhancement of physically delivered health services through the application of digital technology.
Is your startup working on healthcare and health-related technologies developing products and services along the patient journey? Here’s how we describe it:
Please apply if you find your startup matching to one or more categories.
Digital Health areas of interest
1) Behavior Change,
2) Diagnostics and Genomics,
3) Big Data and Analytics,
4) Telemedicine, Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS) connecting Patient/Provider/Payor,
5) Disease Progression incl. software enhanced pharmaceuticals and therapeutics (eg. Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Mental Health, Women’s Health),
6) Remote Monitoring (eg. sensors, geo location based data),
7) Personalized Medicine
You cannot find your startup in our categories? We encourage you to apply for number 8:
8) Other (eg. fraud)
Sep 29 - Oct 01
What's the Deal?
What’s the deal for You?
- Access to our unique industry partners - your potential new customers?
- Extensive mentorship from 100+ entrepreneurs, investors, and industry partners
- 6 months free coworking space (3 months during program + 3 months after)
- €15K in cash per team
- Exposure to 100+ Angels & VCs
- Exclusive contacts for possible corporate cooperations
- Invitation to SBC global alumni network and growth program