Solving real business problems
In a world where many insurers are struggling to work successfully with InsurTech startups… and where too few accelerators, startup competitions and matching services deliver measurable results… Innovation success is actually in the details.
SBC InsurTech is your trusted partner to help you build a collaboration mindset and challenge convention business transformation thinking.
By combining our industry, sourcing and innovation expertise, we achieve results within short timescales. Ultimately, helping corporates to report a measurable impact from tightly monitored transformation initiatives.
What is Colab?
- As an innovation programme, Colab utilises the insurer’s innovation context to identify priorities and gaps within business operations and align the very best emerging technologies, and growth stage startups, to solve your business’ big world problems in partnership with you.
- It is theme-based to account for those deep areas where insurers are the most challenged. It is organised around facilitated co-creation labs, to optimise knowledge and foster highly effective partnerships.
- Colab has been created to augment and advance existing innovation practices within large enterprises and to deliver measurable results for those responsible to achieve them.
We are much more than a startup matchmaking service because…
- We address well-defined market and customer problems;
- We support people and assets with our deep expertise grown from shaping, refining and accelerating market-ready ventures;
- We work with you to finalise value generating commercial agreements;
- We enable continuous engagement throughout the programme. Colab is delivered in a closed environment, therefore giving first move advantage for those involved early on.
Arrange a meeting with us today so that we can uncover your challenges and tell you more about SBC Colab, and our unique approach to support the delivery of how we can help you with your key strategic [and innovation] initiatives.
Join us at our Colab programme 1 launch event on September 19th 2018 – from 5.30pm – where you can meet existing partner members, mix with your peers and find out more about SBC Colab programmes. Register to join here.
Subscribe to our newsletter
To keep up with our program year round and receive updates on our activities and the InsurTech ecosystem in general, please enter your email address below.
Key Focus Areas
Speciality & Commercial
Why join the program?
To tackle industry problems, allowing for deeper insights into specific sectors
For Mature Markets
To create real commercial engagements between established players and growth stage companies with proven technology and business models
In a trusted peer group to observe how others engage with startups, learn approaches to external innovation and evolve digital transformation strategies
Detailed Landscape Analysis
For each theme looping into an innovation learning process
Free for Growth Companies
To explore commercial opportunities, expedite growth and receive focused attention from industry players
Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries